Our catalog is updated daily with books currently available for check-out, books that are coming soon, or books that are available for holds.
Follow these tips to make your search easy:
- Use descriptive words for your search. You want to narrow your results, so use a few! Try using:
- Keyword search is any word or phrase that describes your search such as author's name, title of the book, or the honoree's name.
- Browse by the book title, author, or subject. Also...
- Do not worry about capitalizing your words or using punctuation. The search will work with or without them. Finally...
- Keep It Simple! If you are searching for a loved one in the catalog, use the first and last name in the Keyword search box to these narrow results.
So check us out: Library Catalog.